Tool and Reporter
Identify what's changed in your PCB
- Missing, added or changed components
- Changed package values and tolerances
- Pin lists changed, renamed or
- x/y location changes
- Test points missing or moved
- Connectivity changes
... Anytime your design
To download a DOCTAR demo:
Money and Time - Catch Unintended Changes
design and netlist changes cost companies millions every year in
production delays, costly retooling / refixturing, and even
product cancellations. DOCTAR gives you the
data you need to:
Identify potential problems earlier in the design
Eliminate Production Delays
and costly fixture rework
Save Design Review Time
Reports Differences in Logical, Physical and
DOCTAR reduces the error
prone, mundane work of the identifying and tracking changes in a hardware
design. Design engineers can make informed trade-offs and
implement changes as necessary early in the design cycle,
before costly respins are needed. Areas of high cost, such as
test fixture re-tooling/re-programming can be identified early
in the layout process.
Ensures Design Data Integrity from Design to
Use DOCTAR to validate changes as
design data cycles through the design and redesign
- Hardware Design Reviews -- especially
for multi-person teams
- Tracking changes in your database
- Saving time in PCB cost estimating and
confirm true scope of work.
- Ensuring compliance with DFM and DFT
- Better controls for outsourced
especially useful when sub-designs are shared among multiple
systems. DOCTAR's versatile reporting tools can even focus in
on sub-designs to ensure the designs are similar.
Everyone benefits from DOCTAR's
easy-to-read, HTML format reports.
"...We always used to wonder if the changes
we requested really got in the design whenever there
were a few different engineers working on
DOCTAR is FAST and Easy to Use
Logical DOCTAR Report
Physical DOCTAR Report
Physical DOCTAR Report with Testpoint Changes
- Takes less than 5 min. to install and run.
- No training or scripting required.
- Simple graphical (GUI)interface for specifying
- Easy to read HTML and EXCEL report formats - let you punch down
to the data you need.
"It used to take us a week to get
approvals from our hardware designer just to add a few test
points. With DOCTAR, he was able to get us an answer in
less than 24 hrs."
Windows 2000/NT/XP compatible with planned support for Solaris
and Linux operating systems.
currently supports input from OrCAD, PADS, Concept, Orcad, Viewlogic,
PowerPCB, PCAD, Allegro, BoardStation, Mentor Expedition and Gencad.